If you would like to experience a “Soundbirth” during your labour this one day workshop will teach you and your birth partner everything you need to know about how you can prepare and how your partner can support you using sound.
This is an interactive workshop where you will:
- experience the sound of the crystal singing bowls and how they can transform you from fear to love.
- learn all about the many benefits of making sound during labour
- explore toning and vocalising and any issues that may arise around using your voice.
- connect deeply with your support partner whether this is your husband, friend, mother, sister, doula….
- learn to relax and let go.
You will both leave feeling confident about using sound as a tool to support you during labour as well as feeling relaxed and refreshed from being immersed in crystal vibrations!
$127 per person or $147 per couple
Dates and Venue:
Consious Conception and Birth Centre
1 Lefroy Rd, Mt Nasura (near Armadale)
Sunday 3rd June 2012
10am – 4pm
Book early to secure your place as numbers are limited!
Bookings: Nicole Lloyd B(Mus) – 0419 285 500